How to post photos from your PC on Instagram
1. Visit Gramblr.com on your computer.
2. Click the ”Download Here” hyperlink for your operating system (under the subheading ”Will it work with my computer?”).
3. Start the installation. (If you ‘re on a Mac, don’t forget to enable Gramblr after starting installation: just click Gramblr in System Preferences > Security.
4. Make sure you have the photos you want to post on Instagram, then start Gramblr and enter your username.
5. Select the photo you want to post.
Note: If you get an error message that your photo is not the right size it is because the photos posted on Instagram must be square, ie their height and width must both be 650 pixels.
6. Wait for Gramblr upload the photo, it may take a few seconds. Then add your caption.
You then get a confirmation that your photo has been posted on Instagram. Because Gramblr allows you to enjoy the quality of any camera on Instagram, you’re not restricted no using the camera on your smartphone. You can use your fully-fledged digital camera pictures or edit photos on your PC and then upload them to blow your friends away.